Inside Sales Consultant
MSP is expanding and seeking highly motivated, success driven entry-level sales professionals to join our team!
Mansfield Sales Partners is a rapidly growing sales consulting firm that works with technology clients around the world providing the strategy, sales support, and actionable information they need to make smart decisions that drive revenue.
Are you driven to achieve results? Do you have a go-getting attitude? We are looking for people who have a deep desire to develop their skill set and be the best at what they do. If you are looking for a challenging, exciting, and financially rewarding career in sales, where no two days are the same, then you just may be the perfect fit.
Every day you will receive hands-on training from seasoned, accomplished sales professionals, each with over 15-years’ experience in the industry. Our management team will also support you as you learn the secrets to a successful and rewarding career in sales.
In this client-facing role, the Inside Sales Consultant provides sales and market feedback and strategy to our clients by crafting and testing market-specific messaging and value propositions, increasing the number and quality of sales opportunities secured, maximizing revenue for the organization, and capturing the relevant data to support your findings.
As an Inside Sales Consultant at Mansfield Sales Partners, you will be part of a high performing sales team (the emphasis is on TEAM!). You will benefit from your teammate’s wisdom, experience, and winning sales strategies.
You will help drive visibility and market awareness through outbound activity to uncover challenges while educating prospects on a variety of solutions. In this role, you will also be responsible for comprehensive reporting including progress reports, forecasting, tracking activities, and providing consistent feedback to management.
- Consistently meet and exceed quarterly quotas for pipeline and revenue
- Initiate and complete outbound sales conversations with the goal of collecting and documenting relevant market intelligence and securing introductions to the client’s offerings
- Ensure timely and appropriate follow-up on leads and prospects
- Provide thoughtful, insightful, and professional market summaries that reflect market feedback to develop future strategy and process
- Sell solutions, not just capabilities with a consultative sales approach
- Maintain and develop client relationships
- Understand the changing business and technology needs that our potential clients face. Stay up to date on and knowledgeable of technology trends
- Present an image that mirrors that of MSP
- Team Player - Be a key player and operate well within the sales team; consistently provide positive feedback to team members; be a key contributor to a high-functioning sales team that is successful and where individuals support one another in an encouraging and positive way.
- Planning / Organizing -Marshall and manage the use of appropriate personnel for customer sales presentations, demos, and/or meetings. Prioritize and plan work activities for effective time management.
- Problem Solving -Be able to identify and resolve problems and work with management to develop solutions; gather and analyze information and provide feedback to management and clients.
- Written and Oral Communication –Communicate clearly and persuasively both in writing and verbally; listen and get clarification when necessary; respond informatively to questions; express yourself clearly and positively, both verbally and in writing.
- Sales Process/Methodologies -Clearly understand the basic elements of a sales process and be able to quickly uncover budget, need, authority, and time-frame elements from prospects.
- Customer Service -Manage difficult or emotional customer situations; respond promptly to customer needs; solicit customer feedback to improve service; meet commitments.
- Minimum of 1-years' proven success in an outbound sales environment
- Proven track record in acquiring leads and generating top of funnel activity
- Ability to develop strong working relationships both internally and externally Eager to learn and coachable
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Ability to grasp and learn complex solutions quickly and effectively
- Experience with: Microsoft Office, and a technical aptitude to learn new technologies
- Willing and able to commute to our Andover, MA headquarters daily
OTHER SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
Networking, Persuasion, Prospecting, Research, Writing, Closing Skills, Prospecting Skills, Sales Planning, Identification of Customer Needs and Challenges, Territory Management, Market Knowledge, Meeting Sales Goals, Professionalism, CRM, Microsoft Office