Sales force outsourcing is not a new concept
What is new, however, is the fundamental shift to a longer-term, more strategic view of Sales and Marketing Outsourcing that integrates sales force outsourcing as a key element in an overall transformation of Sales and Marketing organizations.
Intense competition and shifting market forces are compelling companies to re-engineer their sales and marketing functions, to create more effective growth engines. One key transformation strategy is to expand the use of Sales and Marketing Outsourcing to improve marketing productivity, expand sales capabilities and reduce costs.
Top 10 reasons companies outsource:
- Reduce and control operating costs
- Improve company focus
- Gain access to world-class capabilities
- Free internal resources for other purposes
- Resources are not available internally
- Accelerate reengineering benefits
- Function difficult to manage/out of control
- Make capital funds available
- Share risks
- Cash infusion
In this whitepaper learn about the benefits and methods of sales outsourcing for different industries, business objectives, organizations and sales strategies.
Download your free copy today.