With an initial public offering (IPO) looming, there’s a lot of work to be done. Instead of spreading yourself thin or relying on inexperienced executives, why not consider partnering with a sales advisory firm for a little pre-IPO sales help? With the right team in place, you’ll soon be enjoying all of the advantages an IPO provides, such as
- Increased prestige – Take advantage of raised visibility to acquire a larger market share.
- Increased capital – Enjoy the varied opportunities that come with a capital infusion, such as expansion, upgrades, improved research and development, etc.
- Liquidity – Publicly-traded stock has a defined market value and can be traded or resold. This makes it perfect as the basis of incentive packages that can be used to draw top talent into the fold.
The stakes are high, and you need to be sure that your sales force is capable of handling the responsibility. After all, as valuation criteria go, sustained sales growth can be quite attractive to potential venture capitalists. Working with an advisory firm pre-IPO, can help alleviate the burden of your existing sales team and free up resources that may prove more useful in other areas during this exciting yet hectic time.
Consider the benefits:
- Leadership – With experienced sales executives at the helm, you can rest assured that your outsourced pre-IPO sales help has a full grasp on valuation, funding rounds and exit strategy.
- Experience – Hand-picked for their familiarity with your products and potential markets, these executives understand the importance of immediate results. And with battle-tested strategies at their disposal, they’re ready to execute from the word Go.
- Results – With the tools necessary to rapidly penetrate the appropriate markets and drive sales quickly through the pipeline, you’ll enjoy rapid revenue growth and increased market share, virtual beacons for venture capitalists.
When it comes to an IPO, anything less than your best is simply unacceptable. Please contact us to see how we can help you.